Hi everybody, my name’s Flower Anne. I got really excited when I saw the pretty flower Annie got and I wanted to help her. She says she’s too busy and doesn’t have time for awards, so she said I could give out my own Flower Awards if I want!
I was really excited, until she said there were rules. I hate stupid rules! Big kids make up rules so they don’t have to let little kids play. Grr! I should have known there were rules when she called me Flower Anne.
Okay, the first rule is I’m supposed to say where all the flowers came from.
Scriptor Obscura gave Annie the first flower on January 4th. Hehehe, Annie’s lazy! It was disguised as something called a 7 x 7 Award. Mama says that’s called multiplication. I think flower sounds nicer than multiplication. Scriptor writes about Breast Milk Brownies. Ew! She writes other stuff too though.
Kim over at buddhafulkat gave Annie a flower like this one only different on January 28th. It said 2011 on it. That was last year! Kim’s page has lots of pretty artwork on it. She draws and paints it herself. I really like it!
It was Morgan-Daphne’s turn at evilnymphstuff next. She gave Annie a flower on May 29th, but she said it was a Kreativ Blogger Award. I don’t think that’s how you spell creative. Morgan-Daphne has the prettiest name of anybody. She’s real pretty too, so you should go see her. She writes spooky stuff on Picture It & Write.
Okay, that’s where all the flowers came from. Next, I’m supposed to tell you stuff about me. That makes me spicious. You better not be a blabbermouth.
1. When I grow up, I don’t want to be a writer like Annie. I want to grow up to be Emily Brewster.
2. Some man named Walt Disney named a skunk after me. He was a boy skunk. It’s not very nice to name a boy Flower.
3. I don’t have any magination. The girl who tells me stories in my head says she has enough magination for both of us.
4. My dog Booker came from a sack some mean people threw in the creek outside town. All his brothers and sisters died.
5. Webster can do a really cool disappearing trick! Jessi thinks she taught him how to do it, but he really does it cuz he loves me.
6. I saw the Ice Queen once.
7. Mrs. Whitaker, that’s my backyard neighbor, she paid me to steal her peaches.
Okay, that’s enough about me. Here are eight other places you can read stories like on Annie’s blog.
1 Story A Week – Annie’s going on a date with Adam. Well sort of not really.
Banana Bomb – She doesn’t always write, but I really like it when she does.
Closing Time – Annie just found this blog, so I don’t know much about it.
Creative Noodling – I can’t go there cuz Marian says naughty stuff.
Insanity Aquarium – Anna wrote a really funny story about a hairball monster!
Joe2stories – I don’t know what Dublin Scientists are. They tell stories though.
mselene – Margaret has a novel coming about CIA agents like on TV!
The Mind of Tanitha – Don’t worry, it’s not all grey and noodly. I peeked.
I told Annie since these are my Flower Awards, I get to have rules too. My first rule is you get to make up your own rules so the big kids have to let you play. Second, you can have as many of these awards as you want or just accept a Flower Award. And my best rule is I get to answer all the comments on this post. 😛